Danielle Gypsy Soul's Reviews > Noble Hops

Noble Hops by Layla Reyne

bookshelves: netgalley-or-author-arcs, action-adventure, glbt, m-m, suspense, 2019-recommend-sh

4.5 Stars! This is the 3rd book in the Trouble Brewing Series and I don't recommend reading it as a stand alone since the main plot is a continuation from book 1. However, I do highly recommend the whole series so if you haven't read book one start there!

I took .5 stars off because I wanted just a little more romance in this book because I can't get enough of Cam and Nic. The whole crew is together and working hard to bring Vaughn down and I really enjoyed watching Nic in full attorney mode building his case and going before the grand jury.
Most of this book was focused on the case and Nic's past coming back into play. I enjoyed both aspects immensely but I would have still liked a few more intimate moments between Cam and Nic. However, the moments we did get were fantastic and I loved that these two were there for each other and even when a few insecurities or doubts would creep in they were quickly put to rest.

This book had plenty of suspense and action along with a few twists (although I saw most of them coming). It was still exciting and kept me reading late into the night to finish. The loose ends were all tied up nicely and the last couple chapters gave us a wonderful HEA.

I hope this isn't the last we see of this world as I can easily see a Eddie/Garrett pairing :)

I highly recommend this book and the series as a whole

A copy of this book was provided to me by Net Galley and the publisher with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book and my comments here are my honest opinion.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Noble Hops.

December 20, 2018 – Shelved
February 7, 2019 – Started Reading
February 7, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Eugenia (new) - added it

Eugenia I sooooo need to start this series!!

message 2: by Eugenia (new) - added it

Eugenia Great review, btw!!