Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)'s Reviews > Widow's Web

Widow's Web by Jennifer Estep

First; this series does need to be read in order. Everything builds on the next.

Now where to start? The opening chapter had me going OMG. It’s a shocker. Then the shock’s keep coming.

We get to see the whole gang together to work on this one; Fin, Bria, the Deveraux sisters, Eva, Phillip Kincatid and of course Owen. We have a water elemental who so happens to share a past with Owen, Eva, and Phillip. She appears the perfect Southern Belle, but she’s a cold hearted crazy bitch. Of course Owen can’t see it, but all the others can. What happened to Eva in the past was hard to read. We also get to learn why Phillip and Owen aren’t friends now.

Owen. I’m not happy with him in this story and after. I don’t understand WHY? He broke my heart. He was perfect for Gin, but of course something has to happen to disrupt their relationship. I still have hopes for the future, but it’s going to be rocky.

Now that Salina is back, she’s steering up all kinds of trouble and havoc in Ashland; before Gin takes her out.

Widow’s Web is action packed and full of shock value. It’s another stellar installment. I picked it up and couldn’t put it down until the last page and then I just wanted more. I love the Elemental Assassin’s series and Gin; because she’s a kick-ass chick who takes no shit.

Rated: 4 Stars

angelsgp-seethisreview-blure

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Widow's Web.

December 20, 2018 – Shelved
February 8, 2019 – Shelved as: fav-magic-books
February 8, 2019 – Shelved as: favorites
February 8, 2019 – Shelved as: library-love
February 8, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Valentine Great review angela!💖😉

Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures) Kat wrote: "Great review angela!💖😉"

Thank's!

message 3: by Ashlie (new)

Ashlie Thanks for the review, loved it! I love reviews. It helps me decide whether the book would be worth the time. Great review!

Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures) Ashlie wrote: "Thanks for the review, loved it! I love reviews. It helps me decide whether the book would be worth the time. Great review!"

I'm glad you found my review helpful. I really enjoy a strong kick-ass heroine and the moment I picked up the first book for this series, I've been hooked. Happy Reading!