Amelia's Reviews > Keep My Heart in San Francisco

Keep My Heart in San Francisco by Amelia Diane Coombs

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: my-book-babies

10/16/19: We have a cover! And a release date! KEEP MY HEART will release on June 23rd, 2020!

6/23/2019: I’m so thrilled to announce my debut’s new title, KEEP MY HEART IN SAN FRANCISCO!

I don’t think I can adequately express how excited (and terrified?!) I am to share this book with the world! First, this book was mine—a messy-quirky story that helped me during a dark time. Then, this book belonged to my agent, who found the perfect editor for KMHISF. An editor who understood the heart of this book and brought it to life. And now, this book belongs to you, dear readers! I hope you enjoy Chuck & Beckett’s story, learn a lot of awful bowling puns, and fall in love with San Francisco.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

-Amelia

P.S. My publisher was wonderful and added content warnings to KMHISF, but I’d also like to list them here. Be aware that KEEP MY HEART IN SAN FRANCISCO includes content relating to mental health (bipolar disorder) and conservations surrounding suicide.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Keep My Heart in San Francisco.

Finished Reading