Eleanor's Reviews > Repeat

Repeat by Kylie Scott

bookshelves: 2019, romance, 04-april-2019

3.5 Second Chance Stars

Repeat is the latest book from Kylie Scott, Let me first start by saying I love Kylie's books there all one slick for me. But Repeat just took me so long to get into and then it dragged a little for me. I could see what was going to happen a mile off and that didn't appeal to me either. Just a little disappointed but that's not to say you wont like it. Give it a go we all have different tastes and I might have just been having an off week.

I liked Ed and I really liked Clem, although I thought she was over her head injury way too quickly and it was a little unrealistic. I also felt Ed forgave her way to quickly for what he thought she'd done to him. But I liked the scenes in the book store with Iris and her sister at times. They where funny and easy to read. Ed's brother Leif was also a great secondary character that I loved he was so funny at times.

"Love and life sure can be scary. But not living your best life, not loving as hard as you can…what a terrible waste that would be. And the man standing in front of me is the best of everything."

Overall I think you should give it a read and make up your own mind on it. That's generally what I do with books that don't always get a great review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Repeat.

December 18, 2018 – Shelved