Kahea's Reviews > Demon's Mercy

Demon's Mercy by Rebecca Zanetti

4195039

***5 ‘#TeamLogan’ Stars***

Ever since meeting Logan and Garrett in Wicked Ride I have had a huge, HUGE, book boyfriend crush on them both. I mean, I seriously ADORE both of them, so to say I did a happy dance when I found out that Logan was getting his HEA is an understatement and I was not disappointed. I will admit that there were moments of huge eye rolls and wanting to pull out my “bang head here” sign and use it, but I loved it all and wanted more.

I’m going to sound like a broken record, but I ADORED Logan. He is all kinds of Alpha AF/Book Boyfriend goodness. Protective, stubborn and deadly (when it’s called for) and all kinds of sweet and smexy, the male is kind of everything. Mercy....Here’s the thing with Mercy, I loved her, I did, but dear lord did she try my patience. I mean, I can’t really hate on her because she is so steadfast in her beliefs, and she comes by them honestly, but man...she tried me. Thankfully she is sweet, snarky and intelligent and definitely kept me on my toes.

As for their journey to their HEA, it was a rocky one, an enjoyable one for sure, what with the whole kidnapping thing, but even with all the craycray going on that spark between them was there from the very start. I loved how they got to know each other and found that despite the issues they were facing, they actually liked each other and in a weird way complemented the other. The how and why they ended up mated was not what I was expecting, but it totally worked for me.

A lot happens in this book, like craycray kind of stuff happens, but it kept me turning the pages to find out what would happen next. Well, that and the rest of the crazy cast of characters. I obviously did the whole swoony sigh thing whenever Garrett was around, Sam may be coming in a quick second though. I love Hope and Pax and all that is going on there. And then there is Grace and Adare, I want more of them for sure. But I’m definitely looking forward to getting my hands on Alpha’s Promise because Vike totally intrigues me and I need more!

~ Copy provided by the publisher via NetGalley & voluntarily reviewed ~

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Demon's Mercy.

December 17, 2018 – Shelved