Lindsay Kendal's Reviews > Summer's Journey: Volume Two - Alphabetical Assignation

Summer's Journey by Summer Daniels

bookshelves: own, reviewed, series-in-progress

Firstly – THIS BOOK IS HOT!! THIS BOOK IS DAMN HOT!!

Secondly, I would just like to thank the author for sending me this book for review. Especially since I was so desperate to read it. Just like the first volume this was a very quick read. This book literally took me half an hour to get through.

In my review of the first book I moaned because I wanted to know what had happened between Summer and Mark. After all the build up it just seemed to end. Well! I got what I wanted! This book is damn hot (Yes I said it again). It is so rare to find an erotic novel that is so tastefully written. This book definitely gets you a little (or a lot), shall we say “up for it.”

We now get to find out all about Summers first night with Mark. (So jealous right now) She is nervous at first, but Mark soon calms her and gives her a night she will never forget. We get all the details and I defy any woman to not feel jealous, and “up for it” after reading what the two get up to. If only every woman could experience this – the world would be a much happier place.

Mark sounds delicious, I want one too. I envy Summer completely, I think she should send me my very own Mark lol.

I love this series, I really hope there will be more to follow. I can’t wait to read them.

Summer Daniels is now one of my favourite authors.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Summer's Journey.

Started Reading