Sangita's Reviews > Exile

Exile by Rebecca Lim

Jan 16, 2012

bookshelves: 5-starred, angel, mystery, romance, serie, young-adult

I didn't know how much I missed Mercy until I started to read Exile. I got hooked on by the first sentence in this book. Rebecca's writing is so...beautiful? Precious? Extravaganza? Maybe, all of them! When I finished Reading Exile I was left in shock. Literally! I was just staring at the book as if I had just read that wrong.

Mercy can't remember her old life as Carmen Zappacosta and that means she can't remember Ryan! Nooo! The relationship between Mercy and Ryan are pretty close. However, in this book there isn't much about Mercy and Ryan together. Another relationship in the book is Mercy and Luc's and to be exact I hate Luc. I knew that he was the bad guy from the start.

Every character that Rebecca portrays is like meeting the person yourselves. It's like you're the one who's meeting them, not Mercy.

So, finally, Mercy finds some one that is like her-on Earth. The person she meets asks Mercy why she was send down to Earth and her task is and this keeps me reading on. And then the lady asks what rank are you? Curiouser and curiouser. Don't you think so? Finally, we are getting some inside stuff of who Mercy is and her lost life!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Exile.

January 16, 2012 – Started Reading