Claudia Cardoz's Reviews > Mafia Queen

Mafia Queen by Bella J.

This is the book where we meet the king's queen. Fierce, uninhibited and finally coming out in her own. So we meet Doe. The once timid, innocent and always scared Nessuno now with the help of our king, one step at a time, is trying to become stronger in overcoming the cruel demons of her past and as if this was not already a lot on the plate there is the master of her nightmares out there, waiting for the perfect opportunity to get her back.
We see our king trying everything he can to make his Doe stronger and ready, as he believes that she truly is his queen who just has to realise her inner strength. My heart went out for him, Antonio with so much on his plate and so many secrets burdening him. But reading the journey of how he makes Doe into a completely different woman with a sound spine was a beautiful thing to feel and made me love our king all the more. 😍 I just love antonio, he is my favourite Valenti.
But then the thrilling journey takes a turn so abruptly that I was like WHAT!!!!! I was petrified for doe, as circumstances can break the strongest of people and DOE .....OH MY.....I WAS OH SO SCARED AND PROUD OF HER. My heart was definitely beating wildly for what would happen !!!!!!!
Can't believe this series has come to an end. But I definitely am highly intrigued by Lucio, how he always has Antonio's back. He is strong and ruthless yet doesn't care for so called feelings, definitely want to see who would be able to tame a guy like him. Hail to the Mafia Queen💗💗💗

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mafia Queen.

December 16, 2018 – Shelved