Ana Rita's Reviews > Mafia Queen

Mafia Queen by Bella J.

Happy, anxious and nervous doesn't even cover how I was feeling when this book appeared. I was over the moon happy because I wanted to know more.
Bella J has created the perfect series for me to read. As you know, I love to read MC books as well as Mafia books and guess... This series, like the name entitled, it's a mafia one... And a darn good book...
Bella J is, in my opinion, the Mafia Queen. Her books are to die for and her writing is intense, dark and hot at the same time.
Mafia Queen is her latest release and keeps telling the stories of Antonio and Alessia aka Doe.
But let me tell you something. This book is not a standalone therefore you need to read Mafia King first. But if you really want a perfect inside of this series you should read Mafia Princess, Mafia Prince, Mafia King and finally Mafia Queen.
Trust me that you will love this series. And each cover is even more stunning than the other.
I was so nervous to start this book, nervous because I knew darkness would surround it but we will get some light as well?
Sublime, intense, intoxicated... So many words that crossed my mind once this book was over. After reading the words "The End" I was shaking. I was crying. I was a bunch of stuff at the same time.
I was happy for the way this story progressed but sad because it was over.
Superb plot, super engaging, dark and intense. I can't describe how much I love this book. How much the story sliced my heart open and glued it back together.
I can't tell you more because I refuse to spoil but I will tell you one thing. This is, by far, the best mafia series I have ever read. And I do love a good mafia book.
Bella nailed it with this series and this last book was the cherry on top of the cake.
Once I started to read this book I realized that I wasn't going to be able to stop. So much needed to be said, to be explained that made me read non stop.
I'm so glad for the chance to read this and I can't wait for more.
Yes, you heard me. More. I want more. So much more.
Oh Bella. What can I say that I haven't already said?
Nothing. Nessuno... Not a word. Just that you are amazing and an artist.
Thank you for these characters. Thank you for this series. And I can't wait to read another work from you.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mafia Queen.

December 16, 2018 – Shelved
December 16, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
January 22, 2019 – Started Reading
January 22, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Valentine Excellent review Ana!💖😉

message 2: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana Rita Kat you need to read this series.