Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews's Reviews > Suddenly Wolf

Suddenly Wolf by Abby Blake

Jan 16, 2012

bookshelves: erotic, contemporary, anal-play-sex, m-f, m-f-m, m-f-m-m, menage, role-playing
Read in January, 2012

Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

A quiet, small town life is all Andrea was looking for when she opened her jewelry shop three years ago. Then, she's shot and is saved by the Cloveck brothers who claim her as their mate. Adjusting to this new way of life is something of a struggle for Andrea, especially with three men in her life where there used to be none. But once the heart gets involved all bets are off. Will this turn of events make Andrea the woman that she was always meant to be or will she turn tail and run?

For Daegan and Isaac, being identical twins is bad enough but finding that they share the same mate is only making things more interesting. When Isaac finds Andrea bleeding out after a botched robbery he makes the decision that he must save her at all costs. Once Daegan is on board they do what needs to be done to make Andrea theirs’ for the long haul. It isn’t until Xavier, their older brother, comes to the rescue that things start to get interesting. It turns out Andrea doesn’t have two mates but has three. To make this relationship work they all have to work together, and if they can’t do that than everything will unravel around them.

As pack leader, Xavier never expected to share his mate with his younger twin brothers but the more that he is with Andrea the more sure he is of his decision that she is theirs. Now all this fearless threesome have to do is convince Andrea of it, and then convince the pack that she is the best woman for all three of them. When trouble starts to brew in the pack, will Andrea stand up for herself or will she be forced out for being too weak?

This was a different book than what I normally read, but I am glad that I got the opportunity to review it. I have to admit at times I got worried that things could easily get out of hand with this many “cooks in the kitchen” but the end result was a good story with solid characters and a pretty believable plot. The ending was a bit rushed, but Ms. Blake didn’t leave any loose ends or what ifs , which made this for a good read that I had a hard time putting down.

If this book is any indication of her caliber of work,I will definitely be looking for more work by Ms. Blake in the future. She would make a great addition to any reader’s paranormal collection of authors.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Suddenly Wolf.