Fee (Ebook Addicts)'s Reviews > Orville Mouse and the Puzzle of the Clockwork Glowbirds

Orville Mouse and the Puzzle of the Clockwork Glowbirds by Tom Hoffman

bookshelves: arc, kindle-unlimited, read-in-2019

Orville Mouse and the Puzzle of the Clockwork Glowbirds by Tom Hoffman I loved the Deptford Mice books growing up and my fave Disney movie is Basil the Great Mouse Detective so I just had to read this book! Orville Mouse and the Puzzle of the Clockwork Glowbirds, is geared to (older) children, but for me it was still a magical read full of whimsical characters, and the world building is very creative.
Orville and his friend Sophia are members of the Metaphysical Adventurers, and this is Orville’s origin story if you like. He discovers Sophia is a Shaper and she in turn helps him discover that he is also in fact a Shaper – mice who are able to convert their thoughts into physical objects – which leads him to join the Metaphysical Adventurers.
The story will take you on a journey and transport you to the magical world that Hoffman has created, and for an adult it nice to be a child again and let you imagination go along with the story. I cant wait to read more of this series.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Orville Mouse and the Puzzle of the Clockwork Glowbirds.

December 15, 2018 – Started Reading