Milliebot's Reviews > Sailor Moon Eternal Edition 2

Sailor Moon Eternal Edition 2 by Naoko Takeuchi

What's not to love about this series? There's regular girls being transformed into heroes, romance with a cute mysterious boy, talking cats, video games, star-crossed lovers, naps and snacks, mysterious bad guys attacking a city, hidden royalty, the fate of the world in peril, moon mansions, reincarnation, powerful gemstones, hidden memories, fantastic accessories and weapons and epic battles.

I love the characters, I love the cheesy drama, I love the even cheesier bad guys and their terrible plans. But I will never shut up about the fact that no one recognizes the scouts out of costume, when none of them wear masks. Also, what are their powers!? How did the girls learn to use them!? Occasionally Luna tells one of the girls to shout something, but other times they shout something new and there's no indication of why they thought to use that. I have no idea what the scope or limitations of their powers are, or those of the bad guys.

We already know I'm giving this series a pass anyway, because it's still entertaining and fantastic and my love for Sailor Moon runs deep. I honestly haven't read a lot of manga, maybe many of them are lacking in key details too. I'm still happy to have these gorgeous new editions and I recommend them if you're a fan.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sailor Moon Eternal Edition 2.

December 7, 2018 – Started Reading