Angela Shirley's Reviews > The Changeup

The Changeup by Mary Billiter

bookshelves: ibbb-reviews

The Changeup by Mary Billiter is the sixth book in the Resort Romance series, I have to say this is one of my favourite series. This story follows Rebel Roberts who has a rough past but with the help of some people she has turned her life around but will something happens that changes her life forever.

Rebel is in hiding after being in witness protection and is enjoying a great life in Long Beach, she is working at the Long Resort as a Conference Services Manager and is supposed to keep a low profile so when she discovers a dead body it could not be worse for her.

Ryan McHenry was the local college sport star, who is the process of training to become the Deputy Sherrif but while he is in training he is a deliveryman part time. So when he stumbles across Rebel and a dead body he can't resist to help her get to the bottom of the reason of why he was murdered.

This story is full of twists and turns with a dash of intrigue and chemistry this will have you turning the pages to find the conclusion to the story. This is a great stand alone book but I do recommend the whole series as their are great characters and stories which will have you re-reading them time and again. I can not wait for the next exciting instalment in this great series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Changeup.

Started Reading