Mary Brannian's Reviews > She's MINE: a Captive Romance

She's MINE by Ellie Masters

Raven had it all: an only child with a privileged upbringing, a degree from MIT in Computer Sciences, and a summer of debauchery awaiting; that is, until her father gave her to another man to settle his debts….
“I was a fighter. I was the wild child. I was the kid who sought adventure, the daredevil who jumped out of planes, dove under the ocean, and explored beneath hundreds of feet of rock in the darkest recesses of the earth.” - Raven
Stunned, frightened, overwhelmed, Raven quickly finds herself whisked away from all she has known… hooded, bound and drugged, Raven finds herself somewhere else, at the mercy of a man she only knows as Xavier… a man that sets her soul on fire, and makes her body quiver.
But Raven is nothing if not determined; she WILL find a way to escape and wreak havoc on her father for what he has done to her; making her a slave. A SLAVE!
“You have been a very bad girl.” – Xavier
Xavier is a rigid, determined man, whose dark desires frighten Raven, but she can’t deny how her body reacts when Xavier is near. She desires him, and aches to be taken; used. But Xavier has promised her, she would have to ask for the beautiful agony only he could bestow….

“I curled in on myself, sobbed, and examined the ruin of my thoughts. I’d lost the battle, only it wasn’t the one that I thought I had been fighting, and I couldn’t deny an inescapable truth. I wanted Xavier.” – Raven

Oh, my stars and garters! What a read! Absolutely RIVETING! I was torn between devouring it whole and reading it slowly, to add to my enjoyment of another Ellie Masters masterpiece! Amazingly complex characters, plot threads that twist and intermingle, the sense of the characters battling not only each other, but their own demands and desires! This is one HOT book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read She's MINE.

December 11, 2018 – Shelved