Twinsie Talk Angie J's Reviews > His Reluctant Cowboy

His Reluctant Cowboy by A.D.  Ellis

Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

His Reluctant Cowboy by AD Ellis
I received this book from the author for an honest review.
Reid and Walker…so night and day yet so perfect for one another. Reid and Walker….so afraid yet so hopeful about the other.
I am not going to lie when I said Reid is a major turn off initially. He is spoiled and privileged but once you start to get to know him….you get him. The opening scenes with Reid, I was seriously about to punch him. I was telling Norma Not to be nice to him…LOL
Walker is a seasoned rancher and closed off to love. His heart is now all about the ranch and he hopes and prays that Reid will SEE the ranch for how wonderful it is. He hopes and dreams of continuing life on the ranch and then his dreams turn to sharing that with Reid…..Wink Wink.
Reid is so out and loud and accepting of his sexuality that I did laugh at this “rancher serious clothing shopping trip” and following fashion show. Walker is so serious, but Reid is the breath of fresh air he needs. Walker is also what Reid needs. Walker helps him find a purpose and ranching is that purpose.
The story was a great read. My favorite scene is when Reid discovers Walker is gay thanks to his rock hard erection…LOL I totally laughed at the fact Reid bragged about his gay-dar and yet he missed Walker.
The plot with the person casing issues on the ranch was a great read and I think this story is a great read for anyone who has not read AD before. You get an awesome story and a great look into her beautiful love story writing style.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read His Reluctant Cowboy.

December 9, 2018 – Started Reading