Lorena Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog's Reviews > Enamoured

Enamoured by Giana Darling

Giana, Giana, Giana what have you done to me! I am so over my head right now trying to figure out how to write my review because I am over the moon with this book.

It was so intense, so full of suspense and angst that had me literally sitting at the edge of my seat.

Cosima and Alexander were one heck of an amazing couple. I sympathized for them because of all the tribulation and struggles they went through just to be together. I mean, I think Cosima has been one of the strongest heroine's I've read recently with what she went through and endured throughout her life of hell with the Order. But she managed to stay strong and be positive and I loved that about her.

Alexander, for as much as he claimed he didn't have a heart and only a black heart, he truly did manage to find within himself to admit that he was deeply in love with Cosima and there wasn't anything this man wouldn't do for her. He cheated death several times for her and went through some hell himself all to protect the love of his life.

The Enslaved duet is totally on my top list of reads for 2019!

Thank you Giana Darling for giving us such a great story that will stay with me for a long time.

5 Stars

**Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review**

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Enamoured.

Finished Reading