Sofia Lazaridou's Reviews > My Bad

My Bad by Lani Lynn Vale

4.5 out of 5 stars

After the chaos in Mess Me Up, I was very hesitant as to what this book would entail. Normally, I might have not given a chance to the book after MMU, but I liked the writing and the setting in that story, so I wanted to try this one too. I was very happy by the end of the book and I can say that it was worth the risk. It didn't have a lot of drama which is a plus in my book. I didn't want to see them fighting over the baby or her having to raise it alone for a while because Hoax had pushed her away for some silly reason. The story was satisfying and it had a nice pace. The characters were likable and I didn't have a single problem with either's behavior. I would have liked to see a scene where Pru actually examins Hoax for the little problem he had that made him go to the ER in the first place. It could have been a hilarious scene. I wouldn't like to think of my hero as someone who had a problem as he did and I was happy it was fixed quite early in the story. Finally, I must say that I loved the quotes or life hacks we got to read at the beginning of each chapter. Some made me even LOL and I don't do that frequently.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Bad.

December 2, 2018 – Started Reading