Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~'s Reviews > A Christmas Dream

A Christmas Dream by Lane  Parker

bookshelves: arcs, christmas

5 Stars!
Each Christmas season I excitedly add (more than I can read) Christmas romances to my TBR. Do I get through them all? Unfortunately, no. But that's okay because the ones I don't get to are usually first on my reading list for next time. The trouble I always get myself into is that I take on more than I can handle this time of year. I'm not only talking about reading, reviewing and blogging. You see, me and my family do up the holiday in excess. I find myself being stretched in different directions to please my family and meet my obligations. That said, I am so happy I had time to read this book now, rather than wait. While many aspects were predictable (and that is not a bad thing here), this book had something more. A premise I have never experienced and for that I commend this author. Of course, I can't tell you anything because that would be just cruel on my part. I am not a spoiler. Thought I will absolutely tell you I highly recommend this precious, short, sweet and very sexy Christmas romance.

Lane Parker has a unique talent for her storytelling. I enjoyed her writing style and how easily the writing flowed. The pace was so smooth that the end of the book hit me before I knew it. I was definitely not ready to say goodbye to Jackson and Hayden. And hopefully, I'll be able to revisit with them in the next book which I assume features Jackson's brother and Hayden's sister. I will definitely be looking out for that!

If you're looking for a Christmas romance that is a breath of fresh air, unique and will leave you with a sigh and a smile.....I highly recommend A Christmas Dream by Lane Parker AKA JS Scott.

This is my honest and unbiased review. Thank you for taking the time to read it. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Christmas Dream.

December 5, 2018 – Started Reading
December 5, 2018 – Shelved
December 5, 2018 – Shelved as: arcs
December 5, 2018 – Shelved as: christmas
December 5, 2018 – Finished Reading
December 8, 2018 –
page 0

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Lane Parker Thank you for the review x