Helene's Reviews > I Heart Vegas

I Heart Vegas by Lindsey Kelk

Jan 14, 2012

bookshelves: chicklit, 2012-reads
Read from February 18 to 20, 2012

First of all: I love the I Heart-series and Lindsey Kelk! Her style of writing is funny and I really like Angela. She’s smart, but she’s constantly making some kind of mistake, which get her into crazy adventures.
When Angela gets the letter from the immigration department that she has to leave the country, she doesn’t have the heart to tell Alex, who just came back from Japan. She tells him that everything is going to be fine, although she knows that it’s not going to be fine. It just breaks my heart when she lies to him, because he’s such a sweet boy and he really loves her.
My favourite scene in this book is when Angela helps Jenny out with a job. She’s to wear a really slutty waitress outfit, and of course things has to get worse, when Cici shows up at the party. Cici makes some stupid comments and Angela really has enough of it, so she punches her in the face. That was really awesome!
And that’s even before she takes off to Vegas with Jenny. I’ve never been there, but it sounds really cool! Angela gets herself into some serious trouble, but luckily there’s always booze and pretty clothes!
What I really love about all the books from Lindsey Kelk are the endings. Sometimes I really thought it couldn’t get any worse and then it does, but the endings are always good. And now I really can’t wait to read I Heart London.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Heart Vegas.

02/18/2012 page 12
02/19/2012 page 56
17.0% "I LOVE THIS BOOK!!! Angela is so funny and she just punched Cici. The way to go, girl!!"
show 3 hidden updates…