Mary Mooney's Reviews > Promises

Promises by Aleatha Romig

I couldn't wait to get my hands on this one and when I did, I didn't want it to end. It was the perfect mix of romance and who done it that kept me on the edge of my seat and wanting more.
Sterling promised to help Araneae to learn the secrets of her past and to tell which are lies. And why there are people out to get to her. He has come to realize that she is the one person that can save him.
Araneae is learning that Sterling might be the only person she can trust. She is learning that people she has loved for years has known about some of her past. And she has come to feel that Sterling, Patrick, Reid and Lorna are her new family and that makes her feel safe.
Can they learn the truth and keep everyone safe? Will she be able to accept the evidence her father hid and still be able to trust Sterling? Will she be able to trust her mother and they have a relationship? Will she be able to forgive the one secret that Sterling is keeping from her?
This is the perfect ending to an awesome series and I can't wait to see what happens in Mason's story, Twisted (Tangled Web Trilogy).
**I received a free copy of this book to read and review and this is my honest opinion**

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Promises.

December 5, 2018 – Shelved