Mayas's Reviews > A Valentine's Day Gift

A Valentine's Day Gift by Kylie Gilmore

I have been on a journey to find my happy place. That person that champion me and give me the ability to believe in the talents in which I possess are worth pursuing. It is calming, appreciated, and helps pull you from the dark and depressive that that is your daily life. Guess what, I found her. She is my best friend. Someone I can bounce ideas off of, a person who understands with very little to no judgment because the support is returned. The research, the encouragement, the cheerleading... it is all paid upon receipt.

That was Vinnie and Allie, best friends, that person that brought light to dark. Encouragement to defeat. That "way to go" to "not good enough". That "follow you passion" to "what about the money". That laughter to days of tears. An extension of family to make it better. The love when lost was all they knew. The gift of acceptance and LIVING a life that is for you and no one else. Believing in your next step with assurance and a little grace. Knowing you are worthy and can achieve anything.

Thank you Kylie because this was more than a love story. This was a story of a suppotive lasting friendship.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Valentine's Day Gift.

December 4, 2018 – Shelved