Nasom's Reviews > Into the Still Blue

Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi

bookshelves: dystopian

I loved this but a character deserved better 😭😭. I'm gonna miss my babies!

This is the first series in a while that I have completed! Most series these day annoy me so much that I don't continue.

RTC

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Into the Still Blue.

December 4, 2018 – Started Reading
December 4, 2018 – Shelved
December 4, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Reynita Maharani ★ The Night Reader ★ this trilogy is one of my favorites! And I love it so much. I'm planning to reread it again for the 4th time soon, because this trilogy is so amazing and I love Perry so much and I can relate to Aria and Roar! Omg, I love him so much and he always makes me laugh. There are several reasons why I love this trilogy, but one of the reasons is because of the friendship between Aria and Roar and it does not develop into a love triangle or anything. It's purely platonic relationship, which I love so much! 💓👏🏻

Nasom Reynita wrote: "this trilogy is one of my favorites! And I love it so much. I'm planning to reread it again for the 4th time soon, because this trilogy is so amazing and I love Perry so much and I can relate to Ar..."

Yes! I loved everyone and I shipped Perry and Aria so much! You know, I was thinking about the relationship between Aria and Roar! I liked that it was platonic even though they seemed really really close. I guess it helped that Roar was in deeply love with someone else.