Lesa Divine's Reviews > Soulkeeper

Soulkeeper by David Dalglish

bookshelves: may-2019, library, read-it

4 🌟

Interesting. I enjoyed. The words on the cover of the book basically explains a lot. "The magic had returned" " So have to monsters"

Devin a Soulkeeper helps to send souls on and beyond but is also train for the unthinkable with his sword and gun at hand. When he finds that something isn't right about his surrounds mountains talking, wolves talking the dead coming back alive. And he thinks the world has ended.

But magic has returned. Talking faerie. His brother in law has a power he can't understand. His sister heals with prayers.

But there's a man killing people strangely that they can't fathom why and who is he and what do he wants.
Soulless that's train to kill are waking to havingsouls.

It's an interesting ride following Devin his sister and brother in law. I'll read book 2. Hoping the story goes on a journey especially with the big map in the book would like to know how far tgis magic and weirdness has gone. Just being told it wasn't good enough. But I enjoyed. Very mysterious on the ending. Still don't too much understand the 3 sisters. Are they Gods? I'm not too sure but seems like they were.
4 🌟. Intriguing.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Soulkeeper.

December 4, 2018 – Shelved
December 4, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
April 30, 2019 – Started Reading
page 25
3.86% "What a start.....oh my.

Giving this author a second chance read A Dance of Cloaks by this author rated it just okay but didn't feel the need to continue with the series. Thought this book will be my second chance. So far intrigued."
page 75
11.59% "Wow..... Creepy..... Weird..... Interesting...."
page 102
15.77% "So far I'm enjoying the fantasy mysteriousness to this. Very vivid."
page 145
22.41% "Oh weird and creepiness going on...."
page 210
32.46% "Soulless chick oh my she's wild."
page 290
44.82% "Creatures...."
page 390
60.28% "Everything is coming alive. Oh my."
page 420
64.91% "Tesmarie brings a smile to my face....too cute."
page 475
page 505
78.05% "Such power she has...."
page 555
85.78% "Just when she's getting answers some bad crap happens. Noooo!"
page 605
93.51% "Damn him....damn Janus..."
May 2, 2019 – Shelved as: may-2019