Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡'s Reviews > Heart of the Devil

Heart of the Devil by Meghan March

20997898

bookshelves: arc

I’ve been obsessed with India and Jericho’s unconventional relationship since Deal with the Devil. From rushing emotions, thrilling intrigue and captivating romance, Meghan March wrapped up this outstanding trilogy beautifully and wonderfully. Of course it isn’t without heart-stopping, fist-clenching and jaw-dropping turns, or heartache that will shatter your resolve and heartwarming feelings that will leave butterflies in your stomach.

Jericho Forge doesn’t have a single clue what it’s like to be the center of someone’s world. He’s about to find out.

Jericho continues to be an irresistible character, making readers fall deeper and harder in love with this complex anti-hero. We’ve seen this character ruthless, dangerous and merciless; received glimpses when he is uncharacteristically sweet, but now witness the unexpected vulnerability that he only exposes to India. It is so satisfying seeing this seeming detached, larger than life anti-hero lay out his feelings for the woman he is obsessed with. Nothing can beat the Kraken!

Thrown into an apparent impossible situation, India doesn’t crumble under pressure. With an unwavering fierceness, undeniable profound loyalty and immeasurable affection, this admirable heroine is prepared to sacrifice everything to rescue her husband. And she does this with tireless strength and unhesitant resilience, the perfect attributes for the bold and charismatic woman whose strong-willed attitude matches Jericho’s.

She’s a siren, and I’m the sailor she’s trying to lure in. I’ve never wrecked a ship, but she could tempt me to do anything.

Unexpected surprises and unforeseen enemies made this a fast-paced, but exciting and riveting ending. I was desperate for Jericho and India to have more time together, but the limited moments they shared only made those scenes more precious and memorable. Full of teeth-gritting suspense, Heart of the Devil is sure to keep your interest piqued, heart aching and emotions soaring. I know with so much certainty I won’t be quitting Meghan March’s stories anytime soon!

Follow me on: Blog | Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heart of the Devil.

December 3, 2018 – Shelved
December 3, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
February 26, 2019 – Shelved as: arc
February 26, 2019 –
February 27, 2019 – Started Reading
February 27, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

Cristina | CristiinaReads Great review sweetie! xoxo

Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡ Cristina | CristiinaReads wrote: "Great review sweetie! xoxo"

Thank you so much, love! xo

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Wonderful review Rochelle xox

Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡ KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ wrote: "Wonderful review Rochelle xox"

Thank you, Kat!! 😘

Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ Wonderful review, Rochelle! I've seen this author around GR and FB and have always been skeptical about whether or not I should pick a book up! But this review sorts it, so she's on my TBR <3

Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡ Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ wrote: "Wonderful review, Rochelle! I've seen this author around GR and FB and have always been skeptical about whether or not I should pick a book up! But this review sorts it, so she's on my TBR <3"

Thank you, Alex! I'm so, so, so happy to hear that!!! Meghan March has surprised me in many unexpected ways, I won't be quitting her writing anytime soon ❤️