Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡'s Reviews > Luck of the Devil

Luck of the Devil by Meghan March

20997898

bookshelves: arc

I’m high on adrenaline and rushing emotions after finishing Luck of the Devil! Meghan March surprised me in so many ways. She increased the intensity between India and Jericho—the thrilling relationship and growing affection doesn’t wane, it escalates into something profound and heartwarming. Using a perfect combination of suspense, eroticism and fiery passion, Luck of the Devil will grab your attention, leaving you guessing and gasping at every unexpected twist, and swooning over this couple’s wonderfully heated connection.

"I might not be a good guy, but I’m not the fucking devil you want me to be either."

While reading Meghan March, I’m quickly learning it isn’t worth guessing what’ll happen, but always expect the unexpected. It’s satisfying having your theories proven right, but the rush of excitement that comes barrelling towards you when you are wrong is intoxicating. Exhilarating. And makes the reading experience significantly more enjoyable!

"You’re not a means to an end anymore. You’re inside me. In my head. In the blood running through my fucking veins. If you go, you take all that with you, along with my fucking sanity."

I never thought it would be possible to fall more in love with Jericho Forge, the enigmatic, unapologetically ruthless businessman that leaves every other anti-hero a whimpering mess. He is complex and multi-faceted, a character that we’ve seen merciless and possessive, but now have the pleasure of seeing uncharacteristically sweet. Newfound tender moments and earnest desire emerges from this surprising man, leaving you swooning and overwhelmed as he borrows himself deeper into your heart.

Despite his impressive nature and magnetism, Jericho doesn’t overshadow India. She’s just as sassy and fierce, but beneath the boldness is someone vulnerable. India is desperate to have independence, though her caring heart is warring with her head as it wants the devil. It only makes this heroine admirable. And very, very real.

"Where you go, I go. Even if it’s overboard."

Luck of the Devil casts a different atmosphere, but that doesn’t make it less thrilling or exciting than Deal with the Devil. Meghan March exceeded my expectations by writing a sequel better than anticipated. It left me awed and desperate for the next installment. Prepare yourself—your wits and your emotions—because she doesn’t hold back!

Follow me on: Blog | Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Luck of the Devil.

December 3, 2018 – Shelved
February 5, 2019 –
February 5, 2019 –
February 6, 2019 –
February 7, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Maria (new) - added it

Maria A good review. Can't wait to read it ❤❤

Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡ Maria wrote: "A good review. Can't wait to read it ❤❤"

Thank you, Maria!