Ken's Reviews > A Dance with Dragons: Dreams and Dust

A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin

Whilst continuing through ASOIAF, I decided to use the ‘A Feast With Dragons’ combined reading order for Books 4 and 5.

This is more a summary of my reading experience rather than a review, as let’s face it those that have got this far would already love the books.

What makes this series great is the complex characters and various settings that gives an epic feel to this world.
The fact that these books introduce some more minor characters just adds so much more to the narrative.

I like those that are based in King’s Landing, but I equally enjoy the events on The Wall etc...
I probably would have wanted to rush through Crows so that I could get to Jon, Tyrion, Daenerys and the rest in Book 5.

Just reading a couple of chapters a night really gave me the chance to appreciate the level of detail that is brought to this world.
That’s what makes this series special, all the people and places combined help make it one fantastic story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Dance with Dragons.

December 3, 2018 – Started Reading