Ayo Philip's Reviews > The Creative Curve: How to Develop the Right Idea at the Right Time

The Creative Curve by Allen Gannett

This book dispels the idea that only a set of people are born to do great work. The author backs this with real life examples, interviews and scientific evidence. From Mozart to the Beattles, all of the great work that have stood the test of time hard to put in the work. The story of Jon stuck with me the most and pushed me to dedicate myself to writing everyday. There are other stories of repetitive success by human beings who have created multiple multi-million dollar businesses over and over again. If you want to know how they did it, read this book.

The book goes on to tell us about proven steps that each of us can take if we want to achieve greatness. The sweet spot, the creative curve that will most likely produce a successful output - between the familiarity and novelty.

Everyone should read it but if you are just starting out in life or have a teenager that you want to take concrete actions towards their future, this is a must read. It's concise and very clear.

Frawzey.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Creative Curve.

November 10, 2018 – Started Reading