Mónica's Reviews > To All The Boys I've Loved Before

To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

I read the book after watching the movie, so in my mind the characters were just like the actors I saw, and even though I really liked the movie and watched it 3 times already, I definetly prefer the book and am already starting to read the second one.
I think that the only thing I actually prefer in the movie is Peter's car, because in the book he has an Audi and I don't think that it suits it's character; everything else I consider that it's better in the book: the way the letters get out, the way Lara Jean kisses Peter for the first time, I adored when they went to an estate sale, and I liked even more their everyday conversations and discussions, also the ski trip discussion is better in the book, but I missed Lucas character (he appears in the movie).
In conclusion, I'm completly hooked on this story and can't wait to start reading the second one - that will happen as soon as I finish writting this review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read To All The Boys I've Loved Before.

November 29, 2018 – Started Reading