Shelby's Reviews > Seventh Grave and No Body

Seventh Grave and No Body by Darynda Jones

bookshelves: paranormal, series, wickedreviews

*I received a free copy to read & review for Wicked Reads*

Book 7 in the Charley Davidson series was really intense.
The entire tone of the series has been changing, this story is a bit more insidious and mature.
While Charley is always trying to save the world, one missing and/or dead person at a time, Satan is on the hunt for HER.

As always, there is a ton of action: romantic, mystery, physical, emotional. There are hell hounds nipping at Charley's heels. Reyes isn't willing to let her out of his sight, but is still hiding stuff from her. Not only are they at odds with one another, but now there's another life to be considering. (This part bothers my, Charley is just way too reckless when it comes to her well-being.)
The search for Charley's dad is still on, Ubie and Cookie are getting together, and Amber may have a hand to play in the upcoming war.
In short, the proverbial excrement has hit the fan and this band of merry friends are in for some serious problems.

Overall, I couldn't put this book down. There was something happening at each page turn, I'm totally invested in Charley's powers and Reyes purpose. I need to know what happens to Beep. I need to know there is a happy ending. ~Keeping my fingers crossed~
Wicked Reads Review Team

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seventh Grave and No Body.

November 27, 2018 – Shelved