Sheyla ✎'s Reviews > Thunderhead

Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman

bookshelves: 2018, audible, fantasy, series, ya

"The Thunderhead did not speak to unsavories."

What a huge cliffhanger!!

I usually hate cliffhangers but I think Thunderhead ends in a great one.

So what happens in this installment?

Rowan is now Scythe Lucifer. He's targeting Scythes who have forgotten their way. The Scythes who enjoyed the killing are all in his naughty list.

Citra as junior Scythe Anastasia is trying to change the Scythom from within with the support of Scythe Curie and the help of Scythe Faraday. This puts her in grave danger. Not everyone agrees with her way of thinking.

There's a fight for power between the old order and the new one. All thanks to Scythe Goddard and his followers.

Shusteman introduces an important character, Greyson Tolliver who will play a huge part in the Thunderhead.

My favorite part was learning more about the Thunderhead. Instead of the Scythes journals, we get so much more input about It, what he's thinking and who he wants to help.

“Death must exist for life to have meaning.”

I love the world building and the insight we get from the main characters.

I'm not sure how much the Tonists will play a part in the next one but I think it's going to be a major one.

I wonder how much time passes between the end of the Thunderhead and The Toll. I hope we don't have to wait too long for it. I'm dying for answers.

Cliffhanger: YEP!!

4/5 Fangs

MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Thunderhead.

November 27, 2018 – Shelved
January 13, 2019 – Shelved as: audible
January 13, 2019 – Shelved as: fantasy
January 13, 2019 – Shelved as: series
January 13, 2019 – Shelved as: ya

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

❤️ Paulette Happy Reading & I 🙏🙏 you enjoy your read & Happy 🎄⛄❄ Holidays 🎄👣 L💕ve 💙

Sheyla ✎ ❤️ Paulette wrote: "Happy Reading & I 🙏🙏 you enjoy your read & Happy 🎄⛄❄ Holidays 🎄👣 L💕ve 💙"
Thank you, Paulette! Same to you! Merry Christmas!

❤️ Paulette Sheyla ✎ wrote: "❤️ Paulette wrote: "Happy Reading & I 🙏🙏 you enjoy your read & Happy 🎄⛄❄ Holidays 🎄👣 L💕ve 💙"
Thank you, Paulette! Same to you! Merry Christmas!"

Always Pleasure & Best Wishes for your 2019 L💕ve ツ 🥂🎄

Sheyla ✎ ❤️ Paulette wrote: "Sheyla ✎ wrote: "❤️ Paulette wrote: "Happy Reading & I 🙏🙏 you enjoy your read & Happy 🎄⛄❄ Holidays 🎄👣 L💕ve 💙"
Thank you, Paulette! Same to you! Merry Christmas!"

Always Pleasure & Best Wishes for..."

Thank you, same to you lady!

message 5: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Great review, Sheyla! :)

Sheyla ✎ Deanna wrote: "Great review, Sheyla! :)"
Thanks, Deanna :)

message 7: by Yun (new)

Yun I'm glad you liked the sequel, Sheyla. It's always great when they stand up to the original. Hope the next one in the series comes out soon so that you get the answers you're looking for! :)

Sheyla ✎ Yun wrote: "I'm glad you liked the sequel, Sheyla. It's always great when they stand up to the original. Hope the next one in the series comes out soon so that you get the answers you're looking for! :)"

The cliffhanger was a great one. I love the Thunderhead. He's a character on his own. I will like to see this make into a movie