Genesis Sheli (Whispering Chapters)'s Reviews > Where Bad Boys Are Ruined

Where Bad Boys Are Ruined by Holly Renee

Definitely a 2018 favorite! My goodness this book was everything I didn't know I wanted! Brandon and Charlie are so perfect for each other! I love Charlie's awkwardness, her quirks, and her adorable self way too much. And Brandon... *fans face* hot damn. What I loved so much about Brandon was how he treats Charlie from the beginning. I started falling for him immediately. Right from the start, he was treating her with so much care and love, even if he didn't realize it at the time. I haven't had a favorite ship in a long while but I have finally found one and all arrows point to Brandon and Charlie.

Usually, a third book in series isn't my favorite but this is the exception because I fell head-over-heels in love with this story! Easily in my top 3 reads of 2018. And I can't wait to re-read this bad boy over and over for the rest of my life!

I received an eARC from the publicist in exchange for my honest review. This doesn't affect my thoughts on this book at all.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Where Bad Boys Are Ruined.

November 26, 2018 – Started Reading