Noemi Proietti's Reviews > 25 Days 'til Christmas

25 Days 'til Christmas by Poppy Alexander

3131900

Welcome to my stop on the blog tour for 25 DAYS 'TIL CHRISTMAS. This is another Christmas novel that I really enjoyed this year (I have lost count of how many I have already read so far, and they are all really good!). 25 DAYS 'TIL CHRISTMAS is romantic, heart-warming, and completely captivating. It is a story of love, friendship, and family with likable and entertaining characters and an evocative atmosphere.

Kate and Daniel don’t know each other but they meet every year during the Christmas period when he goes to buy a Christmas tree at the store she works. Daniel only knows Kate as the Christmas Tree Girl while Kate remembers Daniel as the man who arrives with a woman on a wheelchair. Only this year is alone. While Kate, a single mother to a six-year-old boy, is struggling with her job, problems at her son’s school, and making ends meet, Daniel is dealing with his loss and spending his first Christmas alone.

Kate is a strong and resourceful character. She is raising a child alone, she hates her job and her lascivious boss, she struggles financially, and she has to deal with problems at her son's school. Nevertheless, she manages to make the Christmas period special both for Jack and for her by creating an advent calendar full of fun Christmassy activities to do everyday. Daniel is too good to be true. He is sweet and kind, he volunteers, and he's always ready to help other people. His relationship with Kate sometimes borders to stalking, but in a cute and sweet way, and I really liked this character.

The author created a captivating and enjoyable novel with well-crafted characters. There is romance, there are emotional moments, there are funny and entertaining moments. There are Christmas trees, lights, decoration, snow, and even Christmas miracles. 25 DAYS 'TIL CHRISTMAS is the right novel to read and get you in a good and festive mood and I'd like to thank Alex and Orion for providing me with an early copy of the book.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 25 Days 'til Christmas.

November 26, 2018 – Started Reading