Nobonita - The Bengali Nomad's Reviews > Underworld

Underworld by Meg Cabot

Jan 12, 2012

did not like it
Read from June 27 to 29, 2012

I really should have listened to my dad when he warned me about buying such a *cheesy* book.I knew better than to give this series a chance.But nooo,I just had to see more of John Hayden and started drooling over the cover(AGAIN).Honestly,when will I learn?I got tricked by the cover of the previous book as well,and yet I was actually stupid enough to buy this one.Miss Cabot,what the hell happened to you?I basically started my journey into the world of YA novels with your books.And now you end up writing such low quality crap?No offense,but the truth IS the truth,and no one can deny it.This one is even worse than Abandon . The plot was very short and uninteresting as well,and don't even get me started on Pierce and John.I mean,where's all the action?The publishers have finally gone crazy.First The Selection , and now this.As one of your(soon to be ex if you keep on writing such books)huge fans,I've got to say,I'm extremely disappointed.You might as well refrain from writing Awaken if you're going to turn it into another crappy book.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Underworld.