Ms. Romance Book Reviews's Reviews > Driven to Distraction

Driven to Distraction by Lori Foster

Mary Daniels and Brodie Crews are two opposites forced to come together and work to complete a mysterious (on Brodie’s end) job for an eccentric millionaire. Mary is supper buttoned up and Brodie is a fun-loving person with the best dog who he speaks to in baby talk and is completely into Mary – no games.

I really connected with Brodie at first because Mary was so hard to get to know. We know that something must have happened to her for her to be they uptight person that she is, and Brodie is super patient in the way he got her to warm up to him and tell him her background. Mary does her best to resist Brodie, but – really – who can resist a hot genuine guy who tries to get you better. They chemistry is just off the charts!

Aside from the romance, there was plenty of mystery and suspense to keep the pages turning. We really got to see Brodie’s protective side when things did not go as planned.

We got introduced to a varied cast of people that I hope we come back to in the upcoming books of this new series because I feel like there were some questions that were not answered.

Lori always writes a great story and I am always super excited to enter any of the worlds that she creates.

*I received an advanced copy of my book for an honest review.*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Driven to Distraction.

November 8, 2018 – Started Reading