Jessica's Reviews > In His Eyes Anthology

In His Eyes Anthology by S.R. Johannes

Jan 11, 2012

bookshelves: i-own, kindle, read-in-2012
Read in February, 2012

I love a good anthology. It's a nice break from novel-length stories and often it gives us a glimpse into stories we may not have read in the past. That was exactly what this book was. It was a wonderful book full of cute love stories and perfect for a Valentine's day read.

One of the things i really loved about this anthology is that we get a little explanation of who we will meet before each story. These are often connected to other stories already available by the author. Links are listed as well so it's easy to click on it and go directly to the book page. I found myself doing that often. I would read one of the stories and go back to add the author's book to my list. I was worried I might be confused jumping into different stories that take place in contrasting worlds but that wasn't the case at all. Each story was so amazingly written.

Since these are short stories I won't go into too much detail but I will say that they bring so much emotion in a small package. For example, during the 2nd story First Kiss or First Kill I was cracking up through most of it.

Most people love a good male POV as well so if you are a fan of those, you gotta check this out. It was so adorable to see how these guys felt about love and romance.

In His Eyes was such a cute, enjoyable read. I was happy to get the chance to sample the writings of each author and have added many more titles to my to-read shelf now!

Recommended: Anthology fans. People looking for male POVs, short stories, and new books to read and would like to check out some new authors.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In His Eyes Anthology.