Xanthe's Reviews > Christmas Lane

Christmas Lane by Amy Aislin

72002136

Such a wonderful, heartwarming Christmas story.
Zach has had a crush on Holland for several years, something his sister can't wrap her head around as he used to be his teacher. Holand is now a handy man around town and it's only since Zach has returned from college that he's noticed the young man. However, both think that the other is too good for them and that neither would accept the age difference.
When Zach is put in charge of the town's Christmas parade and market, they spend quite a bit more time together and have the chance to see different sides to each other. Growing closer allows their attraction and relationship to blossom. And such a wonderful setting for it to happen too! There are some great characters alongside our MC's, though not a fan of Zach's sister.
Amy has truly brought this town and it's inhabitants to life. I was rooting for the MC's right from the start and I was pulled along on a romantic ride through Christmas Lane :-)
I highly recommend this story! A great read at any time of year but especially over the festive season.
I received an ARC and am happily giving a review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Christmas Lane.

November 22, 2018 – Started Reading