Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~'s Reviews > Claiming Holly

Claiming Holly by Mila Crawford

bookshelves: arcs, christmas

4 Stars!
Cute, sexy story featuring an OTT possessive alpha.
This book was pretty short and one that I gobbled up pretty quickly. Holly was a down on her luck single mom, just trying to afford life. I liked Holly a lot. Despite her unfortunate circumstances, she was strong and independent. Her daughter was sweet and adorable and her character added some depth to the story. Bryant was not my favorite. Unfortunately, because of his dominant, possessive persona, it took some time to warm up to him. Eventually he grew on me because of how he treated Holly and her daughter. Just like with any OTT alpha, Bryant was intense but he treated Holly with tenderness.

Holly interviews for a position which will force her to spend a lot of time with Bryant. He needs a hired girlfriend to prove to his boss he can be a family man. Bryant is a pro-hockey athlete and striving for the captain position for his teamHis manager convinced him that hiring a girlfriend will make him look better to managment. Of course, Bryant does not intend to keep a girlfriend once he gets the captain position. Ha! Once he set eyes on Holly, his attraction is instant and strong. Bryant has no intentions of letting her go. Ever!

As I said, this was a quick, fun and sexy read. A perfect addition to my holiday reads thus far.

This is my honest and unbiased opinion. Thank you for taking the time to read it. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Claiming Holly.

November 24, 2018 – Started Reading