Galit Balli's Reviews > You are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life

You are a Badass by Jen Sincero

I usually don't read self-help books, but I do try to read things outside my comfort zone.

This book didn't have many original ideas, and the author told me things I probably already knew... However, it was still a nice reminder of what I need to do and sometimes it is nice to have a good reminder a push even if it comes out from a book.

As I try to surround myself with things that will be a constant reminder of what I want and how I want to achieve it, I loved reading this book because of that... A great reminder and sometimes if we know something we really don't get it, lol. Some things just clicked really good in this book and I plan to read this book again in 2019 with fresh new eyes ;)

I mostly felt with all the things I highlighted that it was like a reminder post-it note or a smart cheat sheet for you to always pick into and plan your goals smarter and achieve them faster.

I got this book in an ebook and so I highlighted a few lines and paragraphs that I knew will stick with me for a while...

"If you’re serious about changing your life, you’ll find a way. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse".

"If you want to live a life you've never lived, you have to do things you've never done".

This is beyond true and correct for me, and I just realized that while reading this book and since then... So much have changed and still is changing <3

For me, this book was more like a push in the right direction, I needed it a lot :D