Christina's Reviews > We Told Six Lies

We Told Six Lies by Victoria Scott

20680926

***I received this book from NetGalley in exchange for my honest review***

Who is this author and why haven't I heard of her before? No, seriously...this book just completely rocked me. It's rocked me so hard that I'm sure to have a book hangover for at least another couple of days. Wow....Just....WOW!!!!!

Cobain isn't exactly liked. Ok, lets face it, he's made fun of by his peers and tries sticking to the shadows as best as he can. Until one day, a girl sees him. No...she doesn't just see him, she...finds him. Now, it's his turn to find her. Cryptic? You bet. Because there's no way in hell I'm giving away any part of this masterpiece.

Molly is determined. For what? Eh...I'm not spoiling that one. Nope. Let's just say that she's completely focused and is willing to sacrifice in order to get it. That is until she's forced to...stop. Forced to just...be. How far would you go to just, be?

This is probably one of the hardest reviews I've had to write. Why? Because there are so many things that you need to read for the first time. Is this book YA? Yes. But I also a thriller that borderlines dark. Since I've never read this author before and don't know if this is her normal genre, I can only comment about this one. She nailed it!!! In fact, she nailed it so much so that I may need to start stalking....I mean following her. That's not creepy, right?
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read We Told Six Lies.

Started Reading