Jan 's Reviews > Claustrophilia

Claustrophilia by Ezra Blake
Rate this book
Clear rating

by
20856081
's review

really liked it
bookshelves: lgbtq, mindfuck, abduction, abuse, age-gap, dark, guilty-pleasure, psyco-crazy

**** 4.5 Stars ****

Well, I survived.
Was it fun? Do I want to do this again?
No and nope.
That being said, I wouldn't miss it for the world!



This ride was insanely fucked up and incredibly, cleverly done.



I've been mulling over for awhile about my rate. In one hand it deserves a high praise, in the other, it's been an experience I don't want to repeat, EVER again. Therefore, I'll eat 1 star. *pun totally intended*
I can't fault the plot nor the writing for that. In fact, if the the writing was only good, it wouldn't have made such a powerful impression.
Kudos for the author's creativity and courage for fearlessly write such a taboo story.

I for one, thought I would be facing my hard limit here but it appears I have no boundaries.
I'm seriously scared of myself.



Thanks to my dear friends Moony, Xia and Shile for this ride!!! <3
30 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Claustrophilia.
Sign In »

Reading Progress

November 21, 2018 – Started Reading
November 21, 2018 – Shelved
November 21, 2018 –
page 0
0.0% "

BRING IT ON!!!


"
November 23, 2018 –
35.0% ""
November 23, 2018 –
54.0% "Well, fuck me sideways. Wasn't count on that.

"
November 24, 2018 –
61.0% ""
November 24, 2018 –
72.0% ""
November 25, 2018 –
86.0% "JFC, people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"
November 26, 2018 –
100.0% ""
November 26, 2018 – Shelved as: lgbtq
November 26, 2018 – Shelved as: mindfuck
November 26, 2018 – Shelved as: abduction
November 26, 2018 – Shelved as: abuse
November 26, 2018 – Shelved as: age-gap
November 26, 2018 – Shelved as: dark
November 26, 2018 – Shelved as: guilty-pleasure
November 26, 2018 – Shelved as: psyco-crazy
November 26, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)

dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ula'ndi (new)

Ula'ndi Hart Go Jan Go! I'll be watching from a safe distance. ;-)


Jan  Ula'ndi wrote: "Go Jan Go! I'll be watching from a safe distance. ;-)"

Since when you chicken out?? LOL


message 3: by Ula'ndi (new)

Ula'ndi Hart Hmmm I'll see what you think. Have to admit it is deferentially making me curious. LOL


Moony Eliver Your updates on this one were awesome. 😂 Thanks for joining us!


Shile 🤣🤣🤣 I won't study you.. I can't believe the Aorta didn't break you. 😭😭 It was fun.. Let's do this again. Sista😘


Xia Xia Lake @Shile
Dude! Stop spoiling people with the aorta 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😘😘😘😘


Shile Xia Xia wrote: "@Shile
Dude! Stop spoiling people with the aorta 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😘😘😘😘"


🤣🤣🤣We are now one.. Shiaorta


Jan  Xia Xia wrote: "@Shile
Dude! Stop spoiling people with the aorta 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😘😘😘😘"


It’s supposed to be a teaser, Xia! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣😂🤣😂


Xia Xia Lake 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Teaser, teaser, agree, agree 😘😘😘
And wonderful review Jan! It was quites the team work going through this book and reaching the end. Thanks to the 3 of you! And who has inside jokes now like a real team? 😂 Moony, Jan, Xia and Shiaorta 🤣


Shile No no no! i refuse to let that name stick. We are getting rid of the Aorta.


Xia Xia Lake 😘😘😘 I promise I won't use it anymore :D


Moony Eliver I make no such promises.
;)


Xia Xia Lake 😂😂😂


message 14: by Lyn (new)

Lyn *applauses* for making it, Jan! xoxo


message 15: by Renée (new)

Renée You are braver than me. I'm intrigued, but I don't think I can bring myself to do it.


message 16: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine What an awesomely hilarious review 😂😂. I’m at the 20% point and I’m going to have to skip dinner for fear that I won’t be able to keep it down 😖. I may be able to lose a few pounds while reading this 😊


Jan  Moony wrote: "Your updates on this one were awesome. 😂 Thanks for joining us!"

My pleasure, Moony!! we had *cough, cough, choking...* fun! Hahahaha!!!
#PervMinds.com


Jan  Shile wrote: "🤣🤣🤣 I won't study you.. I can't believe the Aorta didn't break you. 😭😭 It was fun.. Let's do this again. Sista😘"

Did you just say that we had fun?! What's wrong with you?! LMAO!!

Aorta? Not sure what you're talking about...(view spoiler)


Jan  Xia Xia wrote: "😂😂😂😂😂😂 Teaser, teaser, agree, agree 😘😘😘
And wonderful review Jan! It was quites the team work going through this book and reaching the end. Thanks to the 3 of you! And who has inside jokes now like..."


C'mon friend! This is NOT a review. A bunch of ramblings about my feelings but thank you anyways LOL and a big yes to this team! LOL
#FearlessTeam!


message 20: by Jan (last edited Nov 27, 2018 02:19AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jan  Lyn wrote: "*applauses* for making it, Jan! xoxo"

Thank you ;-)




Jan  Renée wrote: "You are braver than me. I'm intrigued, but I don't think I can bring myself to do it."

Renée, I'm gonna tell you, this is not our usual human trafficking dark read, (which I've read too many and therefore became a bit jaded and desensitized to its subject, unless it's really well done) This is on another league. Top list of horrifying stories in acts and mind games. ** I swear I thought there were warning tags in the blurb but they seem to be gone!!!!!!!! Argh!


Jan  Christine wrote: "What an awesomely hilarious review 😂😂. I’m at the 20% point and I’m going to have to skip dinner for fear that I won’t be able to keep it down 😖. I may be able to lose a few pounds while reading th..."

LOL Christine! You're like Xia then!
I'm stronger than that. I didn't face this problem LOL
Run for your life!!


Shile Jan wrote: "Shile wrote: "🤣🤣🤣 I won't study you.. I can't believe the Aorta didn't break you. 😭😭 It was fun.. Let's do this again. Sista😘"

Did you just say that we had fun?! What's wrong with you?! LMAO!!

Ao..."


🤣🤣🤣it was a crazy fun ride.We need Moony Asap. If you are having flashbacks, it is not a good sign. (view spoiler)
We need to wipe our minds with fluff and good old fashioned romance.


Moony Eliver Oh shit. OK. Emergency "staff" meeting in our chat. I'll bring the vanilla-est porn I can find.



Xia Xia Lake Yes ma'am!
P.S. The flashbacks pass in a week. You just need books with filthy sex, fluffy love stories and Joseph Lance Tonlet's Twitter Page


Shile I want to be that cat. :)

Thanks Xia, i have spent some time with JLT's Twitter page and it is therapeutic.

Jan you need that page. xoxo


Jan  Moony wrote: "Oh shit. OK. Emergency "staff" meeting in our chat. I'll bring the vanilla-est porn I can find.
"


This is everything. I'm so jealous of that cat LOL


Jan  Xia Xia wrote: "Yes ma'am!
P.S. The flashbacks pass in a week. You just need books with filthy sex, fluffy love stories and Joseph Lance Tonlet's Twitter Page"


I hear you LOL


Jan  Shile wrote: "I want to be that cat. :)

Thanks Xia, i have spent some time with JLT's Twitter page and it is therapeutic.

Jan you need that page. xoxo"


I've been following him on Tumbrl for awhile now ;-)


Nikki ღ Navareus Absolutely Brilliant review, Jan!!! Glad you enjoyed this story despite the disturbing elements. I don't think I'm brave enough for this one, lol


Jan  Nikki ღ Navareus wrote: "Absolutely Brilliant review, Jan!!! Glad you enjoyed this story despite the disturbing elements. I don't think I'm brave enough for this one, lol"

Thank you, my darling! And you’re right, this is not for you. Run for your life, Nikki 😂🤣


Nikki ღ Navareus Jan wrote: "Thank you, my darling! And you’re right, this is not for you. Run for your life, Nikki 😂🤣 "

LOL!!



back to top