Twinsie Talk Angie J's Reviews > A Girlfriend For Christmas

A Girlfriend For Christmas by Aly Grady

Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

I received this book from the author for an honest review.

When Aly asked if I would like to review her new “sweet holiday book”, I jumped. Her books have that feel good vibe you get when reading.

The story is about Caroline who is stuck in the airport trying to get home to her dad in Iowa for Christmas. She meets and chats with a kind and attractive man who hands her the phone and says “hey talk to my mom would ya.”…yup and that is how this whole story starts.

Colin told a small white lie to his family about bringing a non-existent girlfriend home for the holiday. When he finds out Caroline’s story, he offers to help her if she helps him. Upon entering his childhood home, he throws the final grenade at her…she is his live- in girlfriend!!

Caroline is a trooper, but she enjoys the family time since she is an only child and being around Colin’s mom since she has lost her own mom helps to heal her heart. There is insta-love but honestly this whole book is just a feel-good story.

We do have some conflict in the form of LAURA….Growl…not a fan of her at all but the end of the story was adorable and I can say I enjoyed reading it the night before Thanksgiving when the Holiday seasons officially kicks off.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Girlfriend For Christmas.

November 21, 2018 – Started Reading