Malene's Reviews > Echoes of Time

Echoes of Time by Calia Read

bookshelves: part-of-a-series, arc, pnr

Echoes of Time concludes Serene and Étienne story. They had to go through a lot to be together. Go through a lot of eras and change timelines. Compared to book 2 The Reigning and The Rule where they spent a lot of their time being apart, here in EoT they’re together and fighting against time to stay together.

EoT started out slow but it picked up the pace. It was a lot of fun to see Étienne in Serene’s time. Figuring out the world of electronics and of course the language. Also trying to fit in with Serene’s parents and brothers.
Serene and Étienne has a choice to make. Stay together in the present time or go back to Étienne’s time and his family. Things comes to light regarding Étienne’s companies and what happened to Livingston and Nathalie.

I really enjoyed EoT mainly because of the fabulous characters and their relationship they have. The writing is compelling and kept me intrigued and I was so invested in Serene and Étienne. I could easily read more about these characters and I hope Livingston will get a book cause just as Étienne he has captured my heart. Don’t get me started on Nathalie and Asa. The ending to Serene and Étienne’s story was incredible. I’m beyond pleased and satisfied. I don’t want to leave Belgrave and the Lacroix Family.

4 Endless Love Stars

I received an ARC

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Echoes of Time.

November 20, 2018 – Shelved
May 18, 2019 –
May 19, 2019 –
May 20, 2019 –
May 21, 2019 –
61.0% "What is happening 😱😱😱"
May 22, 2019 –
71.0% "I need Nat and Asa together!"
May 22, 2019 – Finished Reading
July 10, 2019 – Shelved as: pnr

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

❤️ Paulette 📖 Enjoy L💕ve 💙

Alyssa Summer I’m so excited to pick this up when I comes out!! Great review 😊🖤

message 3: by KAS (new)

KAS So glad you really enjoyed this series, Malene ;) Fabulous review, as always!! 😘❤️

message 4: by NiCoLeTa E. (new) - added it

NiCoLeTa E. I will tell for once again that I have to read thus series ASAP!!! Fantastic review, my dear! I'm so happy that this series was such a winner for you!!! 💖💖💖

Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕ EXCELLENT review my love! <3 <3 xoxo

Malene Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕ wrote: "EXCELLENT review my love! <3 <3 xoxo"

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ wrote: "Fab review Malene!!"

NiCoLeTa E. wrote: "I will tell for once again that I have to read thus series ASAP!!! Fantastic review, my dear! I'm so happy that this series was such a winner for you!!! 💖💖💖"

KAS wrote: "So glad you really enjoyed this series, Malene ;) Fabulous review, as always!! 😘❤️"

Alyssa Summer wrote: "I’m so excited to pick this up when I comes out!! Great review 😊🖤"

Thanks so much ladies!❤️