Ayush's Reviews > Warehouse 13: A Touch of Fever

M 50x66
Jan 11, 2012

Recommended for: Everyone
Read from January 16 to 17, 2012

I have watched Warehouse 13 and have loved it. It introduced a group of people where everyone was unique. When I started this book, I had no idea what to expect from this book. Pete and Myka are one of my favorite pairs of the world of TV and I wasn't very sure that the book would do them justice.

But as I read it, I didn't stop until I had reached the last page. I thoroughly enjoyed the characters as if I was watching another Warehouse 13 episode. The totem attack was amazingly detailed. It only lacked the sound effects or else I would have believed that I was in a virtual simulation. The artifact of the book was also one of good ones and the issues regarding the use of the artifacts reminded us why they needed to be stored away. The banter of Pete-Myka and Artie-Claudia was well written. The different reminders of the past episodes of the first two seasons was also a nice treat.

I would recommend this book to everyone, even if you haven't seen the show yet. The world of Warehouse 13 is one of my favorites and I would definitely place this book in my favorites.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Warehouse 13.