KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Cards of Love: The Devil

Cards of Love by Ashley Jade

m Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

’CARDS OF LOVE: THE DEVIL’ Is a prelude novel in the cards of love collection, by new to me author Ashley Jade. Dual POV. MMF, MF

I really have no idea what I've just read, devoured it really, it was all kinds of f#cked up, beyond hot, just when you think the story is going to go one way it takes a one sixy turn and everything changes. Easy to get into hard to put down, I read this in no time at all.

Temptation, taboo, murder, heartbreak, deceit, obsession, this book was such a crazy ride a prelude to what's going to come at us in the next installment and I for one can not wait!!

So there I was gearing up for a taboo little treat between a stepfather who is not that much older than his step daughter, the attraction, the super steamy forbidden fruit aspect of it all comes rushing at you, I started enjoying the ride.."If I had my way, I'd be the dirty little secret he takes to his bed every night instead of his doting little stepdaughter." When out of nowhere the past comes rushing at you at full speed and this whole story is flipped on its axles. It's like a story within a story, and wow what a hot little number this one turned out to be. I'm speechless, flabbergasted, panting, left wanting more.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cards of Love.

November 19, 2018 – Shelved
November 20, 2018 – Shelved as: part-of-a-series
November 20, 2018 – Shelved as: romance
November 20, 2018 – Shelved as: taboo
November 20, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

message 1: by Jessica's (new)

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession Great review sweetie :)

Jenny - TotallybookedBlog Great review! <3

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Jenny - TotallybookedBlog wrote: "Great review! <3"

message 5: by Chan (new)

Chan Fab review, Kat. gald you enjoyed it once you got into it.

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Chan wrote: "Fab review, Kat. gald you enjoyed it once you got into it."

Thank you Chan!! I can't wait for the next installment now

Nikki ღ Navareus Wonderful review, Kat. :) xx