Garden Of REden's Reviews > Breathless

Breathless by Cherrie Lynn

Amy's Review

I was so excited to get more from Seth "Ghost" Warren and his wife Macy.  This seemingly mismatched couple caught my attention in Leave Me Breathless and I was beyond excited to get a peek into their lives as a married couple.  These two characters really stood out to me in the past and I knew that if they were to get another book I would gladly read it.

This novella was short and sweet.  Hitting on both the struggles and achievements gained in both life and marriage.   It was great to get to revisit these characters and see how they've grown both as individuals and as a couple.  In this story they come up against several challenges that could make or break them and it's how they navigate these challenges that really cements how strong of a marriage they have.  While this story didn't have the gut wrenching scenes of their original story it was still an emotional book that made you really questions who these characters are to each other.

I loved the maturity that came along with their years together.  Things that would originally make Macy run for the hills before, instead made her question who Seth really was to her and how her reaction would affect not only her but their marriage.  Seth really grew up a lot.  He put his wife and her happiness above his own and it was amazing to see her do the same for him.

It's always harder to write a review for such a short piece of work but, I can say that I really enjoyed this story and was sad to see it end.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Breathless.

Started Reading