A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog's Reviews > Mafia King

Mafia King by Bella J.

WOW!!

First things first...that cover! HOT! This is by far the best book yet in the series. I'd been waiting for this type of excitement and anticipation in the first two books, and finally got it with Mafia King! The writing in this book is alot more descriptive which allows you to really get sucked into the darkness.

Antonio did play a role earlier in the series but I had no idea what I was in for with him front and center. His demons shone through, and the author took us with him as he battled. His role as head of the family is to keep control, keep everything in line...yet here he is unable to control even himself. Nessuno is a tortured being; mind, body and soul. What she doesn't know is fate may finally be on her side and has her doing some torture of her own. Together, they are each others nightmare, a constant reminder of their wrongs in this world. The turmoil their emotions caused definitely was a front and center piece to this book. It was raw, it was wrong, but the author played it oh-so-right.

I enjoyed the first two books in this series, but truly loved this one!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mafia King.

Finished Reading