Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews's Reviews > Breathless

Breathless by Cherrie Lynn

bookshelves: guiltypleasures-slick

I hadn’t realized how much I missed being in Cherrie Lynn’s Ross Sibling’s world until I cracked open Breathless and jumped back in with a story about my favorite miss-matched, opposites attract couple. Six months after they are married, their lives are changing in more ways than one and with those changes comes a bit of anxiety, a bit of compromise and as always with these two a whole lot of love.

There is nothing I love more than when an author gives readers a bit of a “check in” with their characters and I was thrilled Ms. Lynn decided to let us see what is going on in the world of Seth “Ghost” Warren and his new wife, Macy. These two didn’t have the easiest relationship; there were several things they had to get past to be together so it was great to see them married and still so hot for one another.

I loved that they are both still their own people, they haven’t changed their lives, but they have learned a bit of compromise. There were many memorable moments between them but watching Macy learn to appreciate Ghost’s musical talent and watching the way Ghost has softened and see him make sure Macy knows she is his everything made me sigh and cry. I love that they’ve grown not only as people, but in their coupledom.

Sassy and sexy and packed with emotion, I loved Breathless!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Breathless.

Started Reading