Sofia Lazaridou's Reviews > Breathless

Breathless by Cherrie Lynn

8 years after Leave me Breathless, Ghost and Macy are back! I don't know why the author decided to write a novella about these two, but I am just happy to see these two again. They got a nice epilogue to their story and we got to see some of the characters we know and love again, like Brian and Candice. The weird part of the story is that another unexpected character got a happy ending and some of the readers might not feel good about it.

I was not a fan of Ghost in the book. I couldn't really understand why he was so set on going to a place that held bad memories for him and mostly Macy. Macy was already going through some stuff since she wanted to get pregnant, but the sticks were not showing her the result she wanted. I guess that he needed some kind of closure in order to be able to enjoy happily married life with 2.5 kids.

Something didn' click for me when it comes to this book. I was expecting something more for these characters and it was holding me back, from enjoying the book as much as I should have. I hope that the author will write novella's for the other couples, just to get a glimpse of these beloved characters.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Breathless.

November 15, 2018 – Started Reading