Kiara Sweeney's Reviews > My Soul to Steal

My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent

6196557
Jan 10, 2012

bookshelves: soul-screamers-reading-challenge

Kaylee starts to imagine that she and Nash can get past the problems as soon possible but when Nash’s Ex comes to town it makes it nearly impossible not to mention when Sabine (Nashs ex) came to town teachers started dying in theire sleep and Kaylee starts having terrible nightmares! The new view of these characters will literally make you hate some characters and really brings the reader into this story and bonds with certain characters.

In the way of Nash who says he will make it up to Kaylee but seems still attached to someone else,
To Kaylee who just wants to forgive her boyfriend and have a normal life but things just keep getting in the way,
To Sabine the ex girlfriend that will do anything to get Nash back,
To Aiden (Kaylees father) who will do anything to protect Kaylee,
To Emma who has befriended Sabine with out even knowing Nash , Kaylee and Sabines are some how linked in a crazy triangle,
To Alec who tries to get on with his life from 26 years in the netherworld,
And Once AGAIN I leave my favourite till last this book has made me fall in love with him more, TOD, who has clearly bonded with Kaylee and is always there for her but she doesn’t even give him a look in, Maybe things will change??

This book was my favourite mostly because through all the trouble Kaylee grows closer to Tod and also I kind of like Sabines Mischievous nature but in this book you also get to see her true side when she is with Nash. This is a MUST read!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Soul to Steal.