Kendall's Reviews > An Anonymous Girl

An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks

bookshelves: 2019, favorites, netgalley-approved

Happy pub day!!!!

HOLY GUCAMOLE! This was SOOOO unbelievably devious and good! I devoured this book in a day and a half.

This was my first read by Hendricks/Pekkanen and WOW I can definitely see why everyone strongly recommends their novels. Talk about jaw on floor supreme talent her ladies and gents!! I was very impressed by this book and it's about DAMN time that I was able to get an excellent thriller!

Watch out.... this is going to be THE thriller of 2019. No if's, and's or but's to that statement.... This was THE shit. This book is IMPOSSIBLE to put down and trust me you won't want to!!

Unreliable characters, supreme creepiness to the tee, and unlikeable characters that will make you cringe (in the best way possible).... exactly what I needed! What a fantastic Christmas gift!! :)

I would recommend going into this story blind... therefore I'm not going to share anything about the plot. Trust me... it will make the novel that much more addicting and one fun ride for you.

That ending... also was perfect. Ugh... can't give these authors enough praise!!!

I'm so excited to see what they come out with next... and will be obsessively stalking my goodreads account to see when their next book will be published.

Also.. I'm going to get my bootay reading their first novel!!

5 addicting and wild stars!!!!

Huge thank you to Netgalley and St. Martin's Press for the arc in exchange for my honest thoughts.

Pub date: 1/8/19
Published to GR: 12/13/18

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Anonymous Girl.

November 18, 2018 – Started Reading
November 18, 2018 – Shelved
November 18, 2018 –
28.0% "“You have proved your devotion today. Your text confirmed how much you need me. What you don’t know is how much we need each other.” 😳💣"
November 19, 2018 –
81.0% "Oh MY!!! 🔥🔥🔥"
November 19, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)

JanB I’ve barely started this one but so happy to see all the glowing reviews. I hope I love it too 😊

megs_bookrack AWESOME!!! I am starting this next week; trying to finish up a couple of things first. This reviews has me even more excited for it!

message 3: by KAS (new)

KAS Wow, Kendall ;) Your review sure conveys how much you loved this one!! Need to put in on my list. Every now and again I throw a thriller into the mix of my romance reads ;DD ❤️💚❤️

message 4: by Suzy (new)

Suzy Yay for 5 stars! Awesome review Kendall! 🎄⭐️

Jayme Loved this book, and their first book, and your review! 💕

Kendall Jan- Yay I hope you enjoy!!!
Meg- oh good!! I hope you enjoy! I loved it :)
KAS- Haha yes I definitely did love it! You got to mix up genres ;).
Suzy- Thanks so much!!
Jayme- yay thanks Jayme! Haven’t read their first yet :).
Nicola- It’s super super good!!!

Meredith Fabulous review, Kendall! Glad you enjoyed this too!

Felicia Fantastic review, Kendall 💖 I'm clearly the only person that didn't enjoy this one 😩

Kendall Thanks so much Meredith and Felicia! :)

Nicole Chinnici I love your enthusiasm for this book! I loved it too!!

message 11: by Jaline (new)

Jaline Holy guacamole indeed! Fabulous review, Kendall - so glad you loved this! :)

Kendall Nicole- Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed it too!
Jaline- Haha thanks so much!!! 😊🤩

Marialyce This was quire wild ride! Glad you loved it. Perfect review, Kendall!

Kendall Thanks so much Marialyce! I'm glad you enjoyed it too! :)

message 15: by Tina (new)

Tina What a great review!!

Susanne  Strong Yippee!! You LOVED it! I am such a happy girl! Fab review Kendall!

message 17: by Angela M (new)

Angela M An enthusiastic review, Kendall!

Holly  B Loved reading this with you! Can not wait for their next already!!

Kendall Tina- Thank you!!!
Susanne- It was sooo good!! I loved it!!
Angela- Thanks so much!
Holly- Oh my gosh me too! I’m hoping they have one for 2020!!

Melissa Yes!!! I’m even more excited to pick this up now. Your enthusiasm is infectious. Nice one, Kendie! 🎄

Kendall Thanks so much Melissa!! I hope you love it as much as meeeee!! ;)

Carol Glad you loved it too Kendall!

Kendall Thanks so much Carol!! 😊

message 24: by Vanessa (new) - added it

Vanessa Sounds exciting! I hope I can get to it soon.

Kendall Vanessa- Oh awesome! I hope you enjoy it and get to it soon too! 😊🔥❤️

message 26: by Karen (new)

Karen Awesome review Kendall!

Kaceey Fabulous review Kendall! Love your enthusiasm for this book!🤗💖

Kendall Karen- Thank you so much! :)
Kaceey- Thanks so much!! I loved it! :)

Berit☀️✨ So you liked it? LOL! Fabulous review I enjoyed reading this with you! 🧡

Kendall Hahaha Berit you could tell I liked it?! 🤪. Always fun reading with you ladies!

Lizette Thank you for the great review! Can not wait to read this one!

Nazanin Fantastic review, Kendall! Glad it was a perfect read for you! 💕

Kendall Lizette- I hope you love it as much as me!!
Nazanin- Thank you!! Sorry you didn't enjoy this one as much :).

DeAnn Excellent review of this one Kendall. I try not to give plot points away as well, makes the read so much more enjoyable. I'm curious if you've read the first one yet?

Kendall Hi Deann- no I haven’t yet! I totally need too!!

Mary Beth Fab review, Kendall! Glad you loved this one too. ❤

Kendall Hi Mary Beth! Thanks so much!! <3.

message 38: by Carol (new) - added it

Carol I love how we all have our own style in exclaiming about books. Great review.

Madeline great review! I feel the same way. I hadn't read any book by this author or authors before but after reading this one I am for sure reading all her others!
I had mixed feelings with who to see with Jess at first, but then maybe Thomas at some points and then Dr. Shields.. ?? so many feels but anyways great review and yes highly recommend